Our firm has the resources, experience, and depth of knowledge to offer the following services to both individuals and businesses.
We can deliver the services you need in a professional, fast, and cost-efficient manner.
Software Selection & Implementation
There is no shortage of software solutions for your business. Software as a service (SaaS), cloud computing, and other technological innovations are adding more dimensions to technology decisions. Choosing the right solution that will meet the needs of your business now and in the future while also providing a necessary level of security is crucial. We can analyze the nature of your business and financial transactions, current technology, future business plans and emerging needs to identify and implement a software solution that is flexible enough to grow and change with your business.
Our Monthly BOOKKEEPING fee includes:
- Bookkeeping (Data entry)
- Financial Statements
- Bank/Checking account reconciliation
- Journals • Amortization Schedules
- Track notes Payable
- Accounts Receivable/payable
- Track vendors for 1099s
- Answer correspondence from all state and federal entities
- Deal directly with state and federal entities on your behalf
- Look for Abnormalities • Track trends (Ups/Downs)
Prepare Financials for Bank or Mortgage loans 4 hours of consults each month include:
- Answering routine business questions
- Assist with in-house record keeping procedures
- Reviewing financial statements and business trends
- Tax Planning/strategy
- Retirement Planning
24/7 FREE ACCESS TO ELECTRONIC PORTAL THAT LETS YOU SEE:
- Financials • 1099’s
- Tax Returns
- Plus many other features
- Record retention of important documents
- Historical retention of all data entered and all financials for 10 years
- Security Backup of all data
*Direct Deposit Available for an extra cost.
** Remote Check Printing has an additional fee of $10.00 per month
Our Firm offers a complete range of bookkeeping services, including receivables, payables, and payroll management. We prepare financial statements in accordance with Federal Income Tax Principles (FIT) for use by banks, investors, and other third parties. Our firm will also prepare custom financial reports for internal, managerial use.
Our firm provides full-charge bookkeeping services, including general journal and subsidiary ledger maintenance, bank statement reconciliation, and receivables and payables tracking and analysis.
- Payroll Services
Our firm offers complete payroll preparation and payroll tax reporting services. We prepare all federal and state returns and offer full magnetic media and electronic filing capabilities.
- Consulting Services
Our company offers a wide range of consulting services to help you improve business operations, boost efficiency, and increase the bottom line.
- Business Valuations
Our firm provides cost-effective business valuation services, quickly and efficiently.
- Financial Forecast and Projections
Our firm provides complete financial and business forecasting services, including proforma projections. We will also customize – What If – planning scenarios to help management foresee and plan for unexpected business contingencies.
- Financial Statements
Our firm prepares professional, FIT-compliant financial statements as well as tailor-made financial analyses that can help business owners and managers eliminate inefficiency and realize a businesss full profit potential.
- Cash Flow & Budgeting Analysis
Our firm offers expert cash flow and budgeting analyses that can help you minimize cost overruns, lost purchase discounts, and uncollectable receivables. Many of our clients state that these value-added services are indispensable.
- Computer Consulting
You are ready to move into the computer age, but you have fears of expensive, unsuitable software, fourteen year-olds hacking into your server, and systems crashing. We understand your fears and we will work with you to setup an efficient, user-friendly computer system. Our business-savvy computer technicians and programmers can explain even the most advanced high-tech concepts in plain English. Whether you want to set up a computerized accounting system, a computer network, or even an online web store, our firm can help.
- Pension & Profit Sharing Plans
Would you like help setting up a pension or profit sharing plan? Talk to us!
Business Entity Selection
One of the most common services ACCSOL, Inc. has to offer is helping you set up your new business from selecting the proper entity structure to preparing your formal documents.
Below is what is included in the setup of a business:
1. Select the proper entity structure for your needs. These are the basic choices when selecting a legal structure:
· Sole proprietorship
· Limited Liability Companies (LLC, LTD, MLLC, PLLC)
· Corporation or S-Corporation
2. Prepare and file your articles of incorporation with the Secretary of State.
3. Apply for your federal employer identification number (FEIN)
4. Order your corporate book, seal, and share certificates.
5. Prepare your banking resolution.
We will then proceed to prepare your organizational meeting, all your resolutions, and by-laws.
You now have a formal entity and are able to start business immediately…All in 1 day.
Debt & Financial Services
We offer complete debt and financial counseling services, including installment debt consolidation, refinancing, and repackaging.
Estate & Trust Tax Preparation
Estate matters affect everyone. By taking proactive steps today, you can ease the way for your heirs during a very difficult time. We can work with your legal counsel to help you to structure your estate and trusts to minimize taxes and ensure the smooth transition to your heirs. We are available to handle all estate and trust tax-related matters.
Management Advisory Services
Our Management Advisory Services focus on improving the efficiency and effectiveness of your business and its operations. We can provide support in business planning, mergers, acquisitions, and other advisory support. Contact our office to learn about the full range of services we provide.
A notary public can help you to handle various business matters, including witnessing and authenticating document execution and signatures. We offer Notary Public services and are available when you need us.
Our Weekly/Bi-Weekly PAYROLL Fees Include:
- Data verification – (Social Security #’s, I-9’s)
- Data entry • Direct Deposit*
- Payroll processing • Format personal check alignment
- Print to Portal checks**
- Print to Portal depository totals
- Print to Portal Check Register
- Store information in electronic File Cabinet
- E-pay 941 Each Pay Period • E-Pay 940 Each Quarter
- E-Pay TWC Each Quarter
- E-file “New Hire Report” monthly
- E-file all 941s
- E-file 940
- E-file TWC Quarterlies
- Reconcile W-2 to Payroll Journals and TWC and 941’s for W-2 processing
- Prepare W-2s
- E-file W-2 ‘s/W-3
- Prepare 940’s
- E-file 940’s
- Prepare 1099’s
- E-file 1099’s/1096’s
- Furnish and assist with the Preparation of W-4’s,1-9’s, and W-9’s • Prepare employee records to comply with IRS, Student Federal Loans, and Child Support Garnishments
- Prepare and answer government censuses
- Answer all IRS, TWC, and other entity correspondence
- Track employee Loans/Advances • Track employee Reimbursements
- Track employee Deductions
- Insure proper reporting for SEPS, IRA’s, MEDICAL INSURANCE, ETC.
It is never too early to start planning for retirement. If you want to live the same lifestyle–or an even better one–than you do now, you need to start planning for retirement…NOW. We are fortunate to have a financial planner that can analyze your projected income and expenses and suggest investment funding techniques to help you make sure that your golden years 10, 20, and even 50 years from now live up to your expectations.
Sales Tax Services
State and local tax authorities are looking to maximize sales tax collections. We can help you understand and manage your sales tax obligations and prepare sales tax returns in an efficient and timely manner.
Our firm offers a full range of tax planning and compliance services. We will work with you year-round if necessary in order to minimize your total tax burden. Our firm also prepares all federal, state and local tax returns for individuals and businesses.
- Tax Preparation
Our firm offers professional preparation of all federal, state, and local tax returns at competitive, affordable rates.
- Tax Planning
Our firm continuously monitors federal, state, and local tax law changes to allow its clients to minimize current and future tax liabilities. If necessary, we can implement tailor-made due-date tax compliance monitoring systems to prevent costly interest and penalty assessments attributable to late filing. Of course, we offer full tax preparation and filing services.
- International Taxation
Whether your business is considering foreign expansion or is looking to qualify for tax-advantaged treatment under NAFTA, our international tax services can help you understand how foreign tax laws can affect your business.